Monday, August 25, 2008

Ah-ha San Antone!!!

I have been inspired to take up blogging again...I met so many wonderful ladies whose blogs I have read for a long time and they have kids and families and yet they still write in their blogs regularly!! And I, who have no kids, a fairly easy job, and alot of freetime, can't even right in mine more than once a month!! And so these women who lead crazy, happy, kid filled lives, have inspired me to try again! Here are some pictures from this past weekend...






Lindsee and Abby






Lindsee, Abby, and Me







Me and Patty






Georgia and me



Stephanie and me








Me and Kim

Lisa, Fran, Stephanie, Georgia, Ms Bev, Abby, Lindsee, Me and Jenny


After hangin out with all these ladies in San Antonio at the Siesta Fiesta, I feel like making a lot of changes...

Im going to attempt to write more...Whether its about my daily life, my time with all the kids I keep, my crazy road trips, or about the things that the Lord is teaching me....

I want to continue to learn to lean on Jesus more, to trust Him more...I want to continue to learn things about stories and scriptures that I have read my whole life and it feel like its the first time I have ever read them.

So here we are at the starting line again...Im ready to do this!!!

2 comments:

Lindsee Lou said...

It was so fun meeting and hanging out with you all weekend, Nikki! So glad your computer was not totally dead. How sad that would be.

Can't wait to see y'all again. And girl, you are quite the photographer. :)

Lindsee

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Nikki,

It was so fabulous hanging out with you girl! I'm so glad we got to meet and I'm with Linds, so glad your computer didn't bite it. Oh I would croak!

Praying for you in your new "endeavor".. :)